- Sep 10, 2019 SUMMER READING Sep 10, 2019
- Mar 12, 2019 New video series: What's On My Stand Mar 12, 2019
- Sep 19, 2017 Audition prep guide: 2017-18 ETSBOA All East Flute Junior High music (9-10) Sep 19, 2017
- Sep 19, 2017 Audition prep guide: 2017-18 ETSBOA All East Flute Senior High music (11-12) Sep 19, 2017
- Sep 18, 2017 Audition prep guide: 2017-18 WTSBOA All West Flute Senior High 11-12 Sep 18, 2017
- Sep 14, 2017 Audition prep guide: WTSBOA All-West Tennessee 9-10 flute music Sep 14, 2017
- May 10, 2017 New flute May 10, 2017
- January 2017
- Oct 28, 2016 Why failure is as important as success Oct 28, 2016
- Sep 27, 2016 Announcing a competitive masterclass for high school flutists Sep 27, 2016
- Sep 21, 2016 What is tenure, anyway? Sep 21, 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
Competitive Masterclass for High School Flutists
Perform for Prof. Elise Blatchford, Asst. Professor of Flute at the University of Memphis Rudi E. Scheidt School of Music.
Saturday, December 3rd at 2:30 pm at the University of Memphis choral room. Open to the public.
- A maximum of five students will be selected to perform. Each student may perform one piece, nothing longer than 15 minutes. All-West audition music is allowed. Works for flute and piano or unaccompanied flute are allowed.
- To apply, students must submit an application, a video recording of what they intend to play at the class, and be a member of the Greater Memphis Flute Club ($15/year).
- Piano accompaniment is not required on the video but may be used in the class.
- Videos must be uploaded to Youtube and the link included with the application.
- Applications must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on November 11th, 2016.
For any questions, please contact Prof. Blatchford: email@example.com.